Our parents/carers action group ‘Friends of Gainford School’ or ‘FOGS’ as we like to call it are a small but very productive team of parents and carers who plan and deliver fundraising activities across the year .
Their support in school is invaluable
So far this academic year they have helped to support the following activities
- Christmas Fayre with fundraising stalls
- Pantomime visit for the whole school
- Class 4 visit to Moor House activity centre
- Class 1 visit to Bowes Museum and ‘Toys’ workshop
- Class 2 visit to Bowes Museum and ‘Clothes’ workshop
- Class 3 visit to Vindolanda Roman fort
- Coaches for various educational visits
They are always looking for new volunteers to join so if you are interested in becoming a member or if you would just like extra information please don’t hesitate to contact school.