Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- School Starts 08:55
- Registration 08:55 – 09:05
- Assembly 09:05 – 09:20
- Lessons 09:20 – 10:20 then morning break
- Lessons 10:35 – 12:00
- Lessons 12:55 – 02:15 then afternoon break
- Lessons 02:30 -03:00 and 3:00 6-03:30
Unless they are attending our Breakfast Club or arriving on the school bus, children should not normally arrive at school before 08.45. Before this time supervision may be difficult. Once on the premises children are not permitted to leave without the permission of a teacher.
Children arriving on the minibus from Winston and Ovington, which arrives before 8.45am, should report to Miss Burns or Mrs.Gallagher (or in the case of their absence to the Head or Deputy Head) who will supervise them.
- After School Care – Booking Form
- After School Care – Registration Form
- Breakfast Club – Registration Form
- Breakfast Club – Booking Form
- Letter to Parents – Extra Time Club
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.